Lets Get Flawless Skin


It's taken me a while to find products that make my skin feel and look great. I get sucked into companies who say you have to use all 3 of their branded products to achieve great skin... that's a big fat lie! Use what works for you if it doesn't work try something else... I don't believe in spending a fortune on products that may work for "Cheryl Cole" that's mentioned in OK magazine. I'll try and list the products in order that I use them: Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion - I bought this a few years ago and I have never looked back! Its super affordable and again you can get it from most places. It is a blend of active ingredients and vitamin goodness to gently cleanse drier skin keeping it smooth and softened.  Its suitable for sensitive skin too. I love this cleanser. I applying it to my face with my fingers and remove with a cotton wool pad. You'll be surprised at how much dirt still comes off your face even when you've had a shower. I use this cleanser in the morning and at night. Just because it leaves my skin feeling brand new. Its under a fiver to buy and its high quality in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment